Food photography sounds similar to wine photography, doesn’t it? Actually, it is very different. Wine photography is often reportage-like, whereas food photo is very, very much a studio thing. Here’s an interesting article on how to do food pictures. I certainly will read it more in detail later.
Apparently. USD 1.284 million , sold at Christie’s in New York on November 8, 2005. Unfortunately it was not mine. The photo was of a man (OK, cowboy) on a horse riding in the desert. From a well known publicity campaign for a cigarette brand. Since I can’t show the photograph here I’ll give you […]
- South Africa: a new generation terroir wines, with sea and nature | wine tour
- Lisbon and Evora, two magnificent places on the wine tour in Alentejo | wine tour
- Revolutionary wines in South Africa
- Two new exotic wine tours to Chile-Argentina and to South Africa the coming winter | press release
- Wine tours autumn 2017 and winter 2018