You may have noticed that between the wine photos I have recently posted reviews of photo books, and also of some photo software. I thought it might be interesting for the reader who do some photography himself. On our “main” site we have a few pages with reviews of books on photography – our selection of what we think are the best photo books (that we know of) in a few selected categories. You can find all our photo book reviews here.
Alentejo Alsace barrels Beaujolais Bordeaux bottles Burgundy Castile and Leon Catalonia chateau copyright DAM digital asset management Douro Valley France grapes Greece harvest internet IP IP law Languedoc Loire Macedonia marketing Medoc Penedes Photoshop Portugal Rhone Valley Roussillon Saint Emilion sales Sauternes software Spain stock photography travel vines vineyard vineyards vinification wine cellar winery workflow
- Sicilian entrepreneurs create wine, food and travel experiences
- Wine and whales on the wine tour in South Africa in November, LAST CHANCE NOW
- 2013 in Brunello di Montalcino shows its strengths
- More long-distance wine travel: Chile-Argentina and New Zealand
- Noble wines in new vintages: Vino Nobile di Montepulciano 2015 and 2013