You may have noticed that between the wine photos I have recently posted reviews of photo books, and also of some photo software. I thought it might be interesting for the reader who do some photography himself. On our “main” site we have a few pages with reviews of books on photography – our selection of what we think are the best photo books (that we know of) in a few selected categories. You can find all our photo book reviews here.
Alentejo Alsace barrels Beaujolais Bordeaux bottles Burgundy Castile and Leon Catalonia chateau copyright DAM digital asset management Douro Valley France grapes Greece harvest internet IP IP law Languedoc Loire Macedonia marketing Medoc Penedes Photoshop Portugal Rhone Valley Roussillon Saint Emilion sales Sauternes software Spain stock photography travel vines vineyard vineyards vinification wine cellar winery workflow
- Foglia tonda, who dares to bet on the unknown Tuscan grape with the round leaves?
- Sauvignon blanc, loved and maligned, but who makes the best? | Britt on Forbes
- Piedmont’s treasure of lesser-known native grape varieties
- A big surprise: Rålund, wine made from blueberries
- The giant Distell in South Africa is investing in premium wines