You may have noticed that between the wine photos I have recently posted reviews of photo books, and also of some photo software. I thought it might be interesting for the reader who do some photography himself. On our “main” site we have a few pages with reviews of books on photography – our selection of what we think are the best photo books (that we know of) in a few selected categories. You can find all our photo book reviews here.
Alentejo Alsace barrels Beaujolais Bordeaux bottles Burgundy Castile and Leon Catalonia chateau copyright DAM digital asset management Douro Valley France grapes Greece harvest internet IP IP law Languedoc Loire Macedonia marketing Medoc Penedes Photoshop Portugal Rhone Valley Roussillon Saint Emilion sales Sauternes software Spain stock photography travel vines vineyard vineyards vinification wine cellar winery workflow
- A memory for life with wines, gastronomy, nature, and people | wine tour in Chile and Argentina
- “No thanks, not Chardonnay, but yes please, a glass of chablis”
- Enjoy exclusive wines and top-class gastronomy | wine tour to Bordeaux
- A Tuscan double, Monteraponi and Montevertine present their new vintages
- Surprising wines and grandiose landscapes on the New Zealand wine tour