You may have noticed that between the wine photos I have recently posted reviews of photo books, and also of some photo software. I thought it might be interesting for the reader who do some photography himself. On our “main” site we have a few pages with reviews of books on photography – our selection of what we think are the best photo books (that we know of) in a few selected categories. You can find all our photo book reviews here.
Alentejo Alsace barrels Beaujolais Bordeaux bottles Burgundy Castile and Leon Catalonia chateau copyright DAM digital asset management Douro Valley France grapes Greece harvest internet IP IP law Languedoc Loire Macedonia marketing Medoc Penedes Photoshop Portugal Rhone Valley Roussillon Saint Emilion sales Sauternes software Spain stock photography travel vines vineyard vineyards vinification wine cellar winery workflow
- World wine production reaches record level in 2018, consumption is stable
- Brunello di Montalcino 2014, a selection of the best
- Good and great from Chablis, from petit to grand cru
- Contrasting vintages, 2017, 2016, 2015, from Monteraponi and Montevertine in Tuscany
- Dream Big! Pinot noir from California, selected producers