This coat of arms is placed in a vineyard in Burgundy to indicate that this specific vineyard is the property of Les Hospices de Beaune, the organisation that also runs the annual wine auctions in Burgundy. The picture was recently licensed to a French magazine.
old bottles in the cellar bouchard pere et fils beaune cote de beaune burgundy france – Maison Bouchard pere et Fils, Beaune, Burgundy, stock photography samples, by Per Karlsson, BKWine. THIS IS ONLY A SELECTION OF SAMPLES. Use the image SEARCH function to find more relevant photos. Bouchard Pere et Fils is a négociant in […]
Bottles aging in the cellar. Domaine Negociant Champy Pere & Fils, Beaune, Burgundy, France – Maison Champy, Burgundy, stock photography samples, by Per Karlsson, BKWine. THIS IS ONLY A SELECTION OF SAMPLES. Use the image SEARCH function to find more relevant photos. Maison Champy (previously Champy Père et Compagnie) is a Burgundy négociant based in […]
The winery with wooden and stainless steel fermentation vats. It is built in a circular design and made from chestnut wood to fight insects, Maison Louis Jadot, Beaune Côte Cote d Or Bourgogne Burgundy Burgundian France French Europe European – Maison Louis Jadot, Beaune, Burgundy stock photography samples, by Per Karlsson, BKWine. THIS IS ONLY […]
- 100 hectares of Swedish vineyards
- Swiss wines and winegrowers celebrated at the 2019 edition of the Vevey Fête des Vignerons
- Can California save its cabernet sauvignon from climate change?
- The new “no sulphur” trend | New Brief out, #192 | The Wine & Wine Travel Newsletter
- BKWine Brief nr 192, August 2019
- Top-quality wines and gastronomic food in South Africa | wine tour
- “Bad boys of Champagne”, and brilliant champagnes at Vouette et Sorbée
- Champagne: grower champagnes and house champagnes, is there any difference? | wine tour
- Favourite Bordeaux Restaurants And Wine Bars | Britt on Forbes
- Discover both the wine-lands and the country of New Zealand | wine tour