It is a particular pleasure when a feature article is fully illustrated with your pictures. It is different from having the odd image used as an illustration. This is what happened recently when the Wine Companion did a feature article on wine travel in the Rioja wine region in Spain The Wine Companion, or giving […]
Many wine producers in burgundy are small. they have old, vaulted, underground cellars filled wine oak barrels with wine. It is almost a secretive atmosphere when you walk in one of those cellars. It certainly makes you think about time that passes, or seems as if it stands still and that time have not changed […]
This coat of arms is placed in a vineyard in Burgundy to indicate that this specific vineyard is the property of Les Hospices de Beaune, the organisation that also runs the annual wine auctions in Burgundy. The picture was recently licensed to a French magazine.
Here are three recent publications, all in the same issue of one of the world’s leading wine magazines: The back side of Chateau Figeac in Saint Emilion, Bordeaux with vineyard in the foreground Frédéric Pourtalié, Domaine Montcalmes, with big rocks called “tetes de mort” head of dead people or skulls. Terrasses de Larzac. Languedoc. Terroir […]
Feature article one rosé wines in Bolaget illustrated and written by BKWine Rosé article in Bolaget, with photos and text BKWine, probably the wine magazine with what may be the world’s biggest print issue. It is produced by the Swedish retail monopoly Systembolaget and is distributed for free in the shops. The print runt is […]
Earlier this year the UK publication Decanter Magazine (self proclaimed “The world’s best wine magazine”) had a feature on wines from the southern Rhone Valley. They covered regions such as the Vacqueyras, Gigondas, Chateauneuf-du-Pape etc and the wines and vineyards of all southern Cotes du Rhone. Some of the photography that they featured was from […]
- Cloudy Bay’s founder makes “revolutionary” wine in Bordeaux
- 100 hectares of Swedish vineyards
- Swiss wines and winegrowers celebrated at the 2019 edition of the Vevey Fête des Vignerons
- Can California save its cabernet sauvignon from climate change?
- The new “no sulphur” trend | New Brief out, #192 | The Wine & Wine Travel Newsletter
- Top-quality wines and gastronomic food in South Africa | wine tour
- “Bad boys of Champagne”, and brilliant champagnes at Vouette et Sorbée
- Champagne: grower champagnes and house champagnes, is there any difference? | wine tour
- Favourite Bordeaux Restaurants And Wine Bars | Britt on Forbes
- Discover both the wine-lands and the country of New Zealand | wine tour