The Photo Attorney is a great blog if you are interested in the legal issues around photography: copyright, intellectual property etc.
It is written (mainly) by Carolyn E. Wright.
Her latest post has a few good New Year’s resolutions:
- Register your copyright (especially if the US is an important market for you)
- Read the Photographer’s Legal Guide
- Read The Photo Attorney blog
- Use the free forms that the Photo Attorney gives you
- And most importantly: Defend your copyright!
A blog that you certainly should read if you are interested in copyright issues: The Photo Attorney