Just a quick note to let you know that part 2 of the interview with Denis Dubourdieu, winemaker and consultant in Bordeaux, is now live on BKWine TV.
BKWine TV: Denis Dubourdieu part 2 online
Alentejo Alsace barrels Beaujolais Bordeaux bottles Burgundy Castile and Leon Catalonia chateau copyright DAM digital asset management Douro Valley France grapes Greece harvest internet IP IP law Languedoc Loire Macedonia marketing Medoc Penedes Photoshop Portugal Rhone Valley Roussillon Saint Emilion sales Sauternes software Spain stock photography travel vines vineyard vineyards vinification wine cellar winery workflow
- Experience the 7000 châteaux in Bordeaux | wine tour
- “You surpassed our high expectations “, what travellers think of the wine tour Three Classics, Champagne, Chablis, Burgundy
- Ferdinando Principiano in three versions from Piedmont
- “A total success, what more could one wish for?”, said those who travelled on a wine tour in South Africa with BKWine
- South Africa’s magnificent sparkling wine, Methode Cap Classique, as interpreted by Graham Beck