Just a quick note to let you know that part 2 of the interview with Denis Dubourdieu, winemaker and consultant in Bordeaux, is now live on BKWine TV.
BKWine TV: Denis Dubourdieu part 2 online
Alentejo Alsace barrels Beaujolais Bordeaux bottles Burgundy Castile and Leon Catalonia chateau copyright DAM digital asset management Douro Valley France grapes Greece harvest internet IP IP law Languedoc Loire Macedonia marketing Medoc Penedes Photoshop Portugal Rhone Valley Roussillon Saint Emilion sales Sauternes software Spain stock photography travel vines vineyard vineyards vinification wine cellar winery workflow
- Prestige chateaux and family vineyards in Bordeaux | wine tour
- For the adventurous wine enthusiast, wine tours in the southern hemisphere next winter
- Champagne, for drinks and for dinners | wine tour
- Champagne, small growers and big houses | wine tour
- Foglia tonda, who dares to bet on the unknown Tuscan grape with the round leaves?