Early this year I started to use my smartphone to shoot video. I also thought it would be convenient to use a tablet to do the editing, especially when travelling. (Back home I use Sony Vegas to edit my videos.) But it turned out to be quite a challenge to find a decent Android video […]
The video quality from smartphones can be greatly enhanced by using a tripod mount / stand, that allows you to put your smartphone in a holder on a tripod. Two excellent options as smartphone mounts are the Joby GripTight Micro Stand and The Glif. Here is a review of the two. Both are excellent and […]
The world’s oldest living organisms in pictures How old do you think the world’s oldest living thing is? … … … No, it’s older. Rachel Sussman has made a photo project on photographing the world’s oldest living organisms. She has taken pictures of parsley, strangulating fungi, old trees, brain coral. Her starting point was that […]
Just a quick note to let you know that part 2 of the interview with Denis Dubourdieu, winemaker and consultant in Bordeaux, is now live on BKWine TV.
Our latest wine video is an interview with South Africa’s first black woman winemaker. See it on our Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bkwine in our video section on BKWine Magazine
- (New?) rules for natural wines?
- “Few books have made me long for southern France like this one” – about our new Languedoc-Roussillon book
- An excursion among the Riesling wines 2018 from the Mosel
- South African wines are changing thanks to these five brilliant winemakers (and others) | Britt on Forbes
- Fredholms Vineyard receives medals again
- Discover both the wine-lands and the country of New Zealand | wine tour
- An unforgettable tour and meetings with amazing people | wine tour in South Africa
- Champagne should be served in the right glasses | wine tour
- Champagne stories and history enhances the wine experience | wine tour
- Three generations of pioneers at Champagne J Lassalle | Britt on Forbes